Energy is everything. How people look, what they say, how they behave gives you a peek into who they are. However, it’s their energy behind their behavior and words that really matter.
In my Charisma Framework, I teach my A.C.E.S. Formula, which explains the 4 social virtues people need to experience in your presence in order to be likeable and create impact.
I was invited to coach a group of women to teach this framework on a monthly basis. This month we discussed the E, which stands for ELEVATE!
Elevating your energy is how you can positively affect other people in your environment.
We can elevate our energy through our body language, sensory awareness, and our intention.
Our energy is the frequency or vibration that automatically emanates from our being and is a result of our intention. If we want to create positive change in our lives, it's important to be aware of our intent and focus on creating intentions that are in alignment with our highest good.
When we're coming from a place of love, our energy will naturally feel good to others. However, when we're coming from a place of control, our energy can feel manipulative or even draining.
If we want to create more love and harmony in our lives, we need to focus on creating intentions that are based in love. When we do this, we'll find that the people and circumstances in our lives will naturally reflect this back to us. We'll also feel better about ourselves, and our energy will be more positive and uplifting.
So, the next time you find yourself in a situation where you're feeling depleted, ask yourself what your intention is. Are you coming from a place of love, or are you coming from a place of control? If it's the latter, try to shift your focus to an intention that is based in love. You'll be amazed at how much better you'll feel afterwards!
Take a minute to look at the people in your life, primary relationships. Picture yourself with each one. Which ones energize you or deplete you. People are energy givers or takers. Givers are sharing the caring energy with you. Takers are those people who attempt to suck the energy out of you.
If you are not aware of this, you are very vulnerable of being depleted. If people in your life do deplete your energy you have some choices:
- Interact less with them if that is possible.
- You can learn to shield yourself from their pull.
- Learn to take loving care of yourself in the face of it.
If you are wanting to learn how to release stressful thoughts and reconnect with your energy body, I have a few tips for you. I learned these tips from Dr. Margaret Paul. I recommend you check out her book on Inner Bonding:
- Bring in compassion and surrounding yourself with the powerful energy.
- Imagine a bubble of light around you with a mirror in the outside so that their pull gets energetically reflected back to them.
- Set your intent on not caretaking them. Not taking responsibilities for their feelings and needs. Your intent is a powerful way to protect yourself from others neediness. But it needs to be a conscious decision.
- Move into an intention to learn with them. Saying something like; “I’m feeling like you want something from me and I’m not sure what it is. What is it you’re needing?” This will alert the other person to the fact that he/she is pulling on you for approval, attention, or validation.
- If you are with someone who’s intention is to learn with you, you can stay your truth and open to learning, saying something like; “I’m feeling pulled on, or invaded by you and it’s not feeling good to me. There must be a good reason for this pull and I’m interested in understanding it. Would you be willing to explore it with me?” Much can be learned about you and the other person if both of you are open to the exploration. If it is with someone whom you are in an ongoing relationship with, and who isn’t likely open to learning, you might want to tell the truth and state an action; “I’m feeling pulled on by you and it doesn’t feel good. You need to stop, or I’ll end our conversation.”
One of our greatest challenges is to be in the moment rather than in the past or future. When you’re operating from your loving adult with an intent to learn, you’ll be in the present moment.
This is the challenge of the spiritual path, to move more and more into surrender to whatever occurs in attempt to stay in love, faith, and lightness of being regardless of the outcome.
What are some things you can do today to start increasing the love and light in your life?
Thank you for listening!
Love always 🙂
PS: Enjoy my [GIFTS] to help unlock your feminine power and rediscover your divine sensual essence!